Corporate Roundtable: Future Trends in Corporate Philanthropy [3-23-17]
Event Start Date: 3/23/2017 8:30 AM
Event End Date: 3/23/2017 10:30 AM
Click here to create or view existing reviews.
Sign Up To This Event
Future Trends in Corporate Philanthropy
Thursday, March 23, 2017
An increasing rate of change makes the already challenging work of doing good even more difficult. Corporate foundations are trying to make the world a better place, but are often using yesterday's information to do so. What if we could predict the future and prepare for the coming realities that will impact our communities?
Participants can expect to leave this program with:
- A view of what the future of philanthropy will look like;
- Greater understanding of trends impacting corporate philanthropy; and
- Tools to help corporate grantmakers uncover trends that will impact their organizations.
DATE & TIME: Thursday, March 23, 2017; 8:30am-10:30am
- 8:30am-9:00am (Registration & Networking)
- 9:00am-10:30am (Presentation, Q&A)
OPEN TO: GCG Corporate Members (free) & Non-Member Corporate Funders ($50)
RSVP: Please RSVP by clicking the "Book Now" button to help us ensure that we have adequate space and materials.
Please contact Clare Brewka
with questions about this event.
Many thanks to Commerce Bank and Wells Fargo Advisors for sponsoring this event.
Mid-America Transplant Foundation1110 Highlands Plaza Drive East