Dollars and Sense: A Report on Major Funding Campaigns in the St. Louis Region
Don’t miss the opportunity to be included in the ONLY report in the region that captures the trends and data about capital campaigns and restricted endowments being considered, currently underway and recently closed. These trends are significant for nonprofits considering launching a campaign, for grantmakers who fund capital and endowment projects, and for consultants and those who work with nonprofits in helping identify needs and resources in the community.
Why Nonprofits Should Participate:
- Get critical information! Especially for those considering launching a campaign about the current climate for restricted gifts.
- Have a better sense on how to approach donors who would consider a gift to capital or endowment.
- Read the latest trends on what is happening in our community around restricted gift campaigns.
- Learn about some creative capital alternatives if the economy isn’t supporting large scale capital campaigns.
Benefits of Participation:
- Provides additional marketing of your campaign to the public and potential donors (NOTE: You may still participate and remain anonymous if you choose).
- Serves as a tool for organizations conducting feasibility studies for major funding campaigns.
- Provides a scan of campaigns currently underway, being considered, or recently closed in the region.
- It is free to participate, and you will receive a complimentary "scrubbed" version of the report.
Access the Report:
For Gateway Center Members:
- The full report is available at no cost to Gateway Center for Giving Members. Members must use their log-in information to access the report on this page. If you have trouble accessing the document, please email Heather Jaconis.
- A non-Member version, with confidential information redacted, is available to the larger community for $15.00. Please email Heather Jaconis if you are interested in purchasing the document.
GCG Center Manager Heather Jaconis with any questions.
Click here to see a sample report.
Thank you for your interest and ongoing support for the philanthropic sector.