Member Requested Research is free and on demand for full GCG Members!
Conducted by Gateway Center staff, on-demand research is available exclusively for Members to want to know who is doing what in the community and what are the latest trends and practices in grantmaker areas of interest.
This valuable service is also available to Associate Members for a $50/hour fee and non-members for a $75/hour fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about engaging the Gateway Center to assist with your research needs.
Member requested research includes topics such as:
- Corporate Employee Volunteerism
- Evaluation Officer Job Descriptions
- Reviews of Grants Management Software
- Sample Grant Report Forms
- Technical Training Opportunities for Corporate Grantmakers
- Overview of Socially Responsible Investing
- And much more!
GATEWAY CENTER MEMBERS:
- To view past Member requests, you must log-in at the upper right corner of your screen. If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact email@example.com. Once you have logged-in, please reload this page and you will be able to access past Member requests, organized by topic.
- If you would like to submit a Member Request, please contact the Gateway Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-621-6220.